UK CoC Courses: Call 09892725375
Please click on the relevant link below for information on that particular topic:
(Seafarers with Indian Class 4 NCV or Panama / Belize watch keeping may also apply for
their Class 4 FG CoC course in UK. Fitter's sea service of upto 21 months before watch
keeping certificate will also be counted for UK Class 4 CoC from Jan 2014.)
(Get your UK Class 4 FG CoC in 5 months, coastal service without boilers also
acceptable provided you do a 1 day boiler course at WMA)
(Electrical officers having a 4 years Degree in Electrical Engg., Electrical and Electronics
Engg. as well as Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. may apply for UK Class 4 CoC)
(Get your UK Class 2 FG CoC in minimum period of 5 months, coastal service without
boilers also acceptable. Private tuitions available in Mumbai for the Academic Subjects.)
(Get your UK Class 1 FG CoC in minimum period of 5 months, coastal service without
boilers also acceptable. Private tuitions available in Mumbai for the Academic Subjects.
Students with Class 2 CoC from India can also apply for UK Class 1 CoC.)
The following services will be provided to the applicants from our side:
- Helping students apply for Notice of Eligibility (NOE) and / or Letter of Initial Assessment (LIA) to the MCA.
- Assisting students in making the Demand Draft in Pounds if they face any difficulty or are on board the ship.
- Filling Deck / Engine course booking form, sending students documents to college, receiving their admission letters
and posting to them.
- Providing supporting documents from college, MCA, etc. for education loans including loan letters of past students.
- Complete guidance for the visa application process in terms of visa form filling, which documents to attach, how to
show funds in account, etc. Visa assistance for student's spouses if they wish to join the student later on.
- Arranging flight tickets with excess baggage for students for both onward and return journey.
- Introduction with other students going for the same course and ensuring that nobody has to travel alone.
- Giving contact details of landlords, estate agents, past students and Bed & Breakfasts in UK who will be of assistance
in getting accommodation on arrival in the UK.
- Arranging international student debit cards for all students for easy carriage of money to the college.
- Guidance regarding working part-time / full time to students / spouses during their stay in the UK. How and where to
apply for such jobs.
- Any other reasonable assistance as may be required by the students.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE ANY SERVICE CHARGE. ALL PAYMENTS ARE MADE BY STUDENTS DIRECTLY
IN THE NAME OF THE COLLEGE ONLY.
merchant navy, marine, maritime, deck & engine CoC courses, deck cadets, marine engineering
Class 4 (Eng.) CoC in New Zealand: Call @ 09892725375
Engine Ratings (Fitters / Wipers) & Trainee Marine Engineers who would not be eligible to give their EOOW (earlier class 4
engine) exams from Warsash Maritime Academy, Southampton, UK may look at New Zealand as a good alternative for their
Class 4 (engine) exams. Also, students may have the option to come to Warsash Maritime Academy, Southampton, UK for
giving their 2nd and Chief Engineer CoC examinations or continue in the same country for their future CoC's. Please read
below for conditions under which a student would not be eligible to give EOOW (earlier called as Class 4) exams in UK but
may have the option of giving their exams in New Zealand and come back to Warsash Maritime Academy, Southampton, UK
for their future Class II and Class I CoC's.
- Engine Ratings sailing in the rank of a WIPER would not be eligible to give their exams in UK as WIPER rank is only
associated with cleaning duties. Sea service done as a OILER / Motorman would be acceptable for giving Class 4 CoC
exams in UK.
- BE Mechanical / Marine or GME students who have sailed with an Indian Training Record Book and hence are not
eligible for giving Class 4 (EOOW) exams in UK as the MCA, UK accepts only MNTB TRB and not the TRB of other
- Electrical Officers with a Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering and relevant seaservice experience. ETO's can
give Class 4 exams in UK but they will need to compulsorily do their last sailing as an Junior Engineer with the UK TRB
and not as an ETO.
For MEC3 CoC exams in New Zealand, please visit the links below:
Please give a call at 09892725375 for giving your MEC3 exams in New Zealand.
Reliance World SIM Card for Seafarers
- Single SIM for 160+ countries
- Free incoming calls in 120 countries
- Available in Pre-Paid option with lifetime validity for 599 Rs/- only
- Online recharge with debit card and credit card
- Simple documentation and delivery in 48 hours by Blue Dart courier across India.
- Home delivery in Mumbai by our person within 24 hours
- Visit the link for Call Charges
Visit www.relianceworldsim.info or call: 08879280968
Please fill up the Enquiry Form given below and we shall revert back to you at the earliest.
If you wish to apply for a bank loan, please SMS your Name, Course, City & Loan amount required at 09892725375.
A bank representative will get in touch with you shortly to check your loan eligibility and initiate the loan process.
CoC Courses in Sri Lanka. Call @ 09892725375
Students have the option of doing their 2nd Mates CoC course from Sri Lanka and later return to Warsash Maritime
Academy, Southampton, UK for their Chief Mates CoC course. This is specially helpful for students who are short of funds to
do their 2nd Mates CoC directly from UK. The total cost (tuition fees, food, accommodation & flight tickets) of doing the 2nd
Mates course in Sri Lanka is around 6 Lakhs and the duration is about 6 months. Batches start every 3 months.